Stroll to Thrive Events
Stroll to Thrive walks begin at 9:30 a.m.
Club members meet each Friday at 9:30 a.m. for a 1-or 2-mile stroller walk.
Join us to promote the benefits of walking on Good Day Sacramento
Share with others what you already know — that walking is good for your mind, body and spirit! Join us on Friday, February 12, at 8:15 a.m., for a special opportunity to show your excitement about keeping yourself well with walking. Wear your Walk to Thrive T-shirt and come out to have a little fun with Good Day Sacramento (Channel 31) as they highlight walking as a great way to keep to your New Years Resolution to be fit.
Join us at Center Court, level one, near JCPenney and help us spread the word about walking!
- GROUP TALK, Eileen Peterson, MPH, RD – Nutrition on the Go – Friday ,February 12, 9:30 a.m. Participating parents get a Valentine’s Day treat.
- Friday , February 19, Stroll to Thrive, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday , February 26, Stroll to Thrive, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday , March 4, Stroll to Thrive, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday , March 11, Stroll to Thrive, 9:30 a.m.
All walks begin on the first floor of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville near Sears and the kids play area unless otherwise noted.
Members receive a free T-shirt, pedometer and emails about guest physicians and upcoming activities.